Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sparklers instead of Rice







We spent most of the day cleaning and organizing, re-potting plants and dusting. Hilariously exciting. Well, I cleaned and Ruby went around behind me making new messes. Jesse just Be'd cute and ate peaches. Evan was in Utrecht, the mini, better Amsterdam today, playing the Paradiso*. They take an early morning ferry back to ye olde Londontowne for their last show, thank the Lord.

I have a rare Thursday night free since I pawned my shift off on Heidi and now that I've gotten the sugarmonsters to sleep, what the heck do I do? Hulu and malbec with my lovely neighbor? Very yes. (and Jesse, turns out)

I found some mystery picture disks** today so I will treat you to some never before seen
snapshots of our sparklers-instead-of-rice wedding party. Hard to believe we're coming up on our 4th anniversary next month. Hooray, love!





*photo of Paradiso show courtesy of Jeff Klein
**wedding snaps courtesy of John Nordstrom

2 comments:

Shayla said...

No, Evan did NOT wear a tshirt when he married me. He just rocked out so hard after the ceremony he had to change because his suit was drenched. Those tshirts were especially made by Alex and Nick and Anthony and had our faces on them!

Alison Vaclav said...

Oooo! More wedding pics please! And btw--your underwater wedding photos are the coolest I've ever seen BY FAR!