Friday, August 26, 2011

Habitat of a Feral White Ruby

So many pictures. It was fun though. I was inspired to do a room tour of Ruby's world by another mommy blogger, but also because it happens to be clean today, a phenomenon which occurs very seldom around these parts. The pictures of the other little girl's room can be found here. Miss James is a seasoned blogger, incorporating fashion, vintage and mommying with breathtaking photography (my favorite things!). My friends have been telling me for awhile that I should start a blog, but it wasn't until I stumbled upon Bleubirdvintage and also my sister in law, Jennifer's "documenting adventures abroad" that I really got the bug. I highly recommend reading both.









































  • black monster (Pancho) by shayla
  • sock elephant (Gwalfo) by shayla
  • Owly friend by shayla
  • twin collages by shayla
  • photo baby ruby and daddo storms
  • hand painted tea set (inside cupboard) by shayla
  • crepe poppies by shayla
  • Koko bunny by shayla
  • mermaid doll (Emerald) by jennifer
  • vintage sock monkey by evan's grandma
  • framed cross stitch by my grammy
  • dolly ribboned quilt by grambie
  • vintage pooh lamp from my childhood
  • all other vintage thrifted

1 comment:

Sometimes Life is Bliss And Sometimes Not ! said...

I love the room , I am crushing on all the vintage in her little kitchen. I buy salvation army high end layette pieces for charity projects and to put on my wee one's American girl dolls. This room is awesome love it and natural not staged at all !