Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bowling with Uncle Justin

My brother is here! I'm beginning to be spoiled with all my fun visitors, I'll never leave home again, I can import my vacations. He scammed a ticket just before he has to return to college in Denver next week.

Meet Justin, my giant baby brother sporting those fetching neck chops. He schooled us at the Dart Bowl after we enjoyed a dinner of country style enchiladas with texas toast from the ancient diner there. Country style you ask? That's right, mexican food doesn't have to be mexican to be delicious, it just has to be prepared with love and dipped in butter. Jesse and Ruby reminded us why children should be fed at home, in kennels, rather than in public on vintage carpets. Country style howling and ten foot radius french fry mine field.

We rounded out the evening playing a rousing game of Catch phrase and of course, staying up way too late. I plan on taking him to work with me tonight to get a taste of live music and downtown adventure in general. I'll try not to corrupt him, Mam!(rubbing hands together, shifty eyes)



No comments: