Monday, November 7, 2011

Shagadelic: 100th post!

In preparation for Austin's "winter" we purchased a new, ivory ultra shag rug (on craigslist) to cover our icy cold pergo floor in the living room. I think I may regret the ivory part, but I don't regret the barefooted dance parties, wrestling matches, Jesse crash pad, dolly jungle, pillow fort grass, and all-around coziness it has already afforded us.




Sorry Jessecars, the rough terrain has banished you to kitchen adventures.


I just realized that this very boring post is my 100th blog post! I guess I should do some kind of giveaway, eh? That's what real bloggiers do I think.

How about this: the 6th person to leave a comment below will receive an original watercolor painted by Ruby the Destroyer AND a bonafied secret craft made by me. In the mail. I love you and thank you for reading my mommy blathers.


7 comments:

Sarah said...

Shayla, I love seeing pics of your beautiful family! Ruby and Jesse are getting so big! I hope to make it out to Austin soon!

Han Stoney said...

Oh come on, I am nowhere near number 6 :(

Shayla said...

sarah, I love seeing pictures of your adventures abroad! Living vicariously through you.
hannah, I'll bring you a secret craft at the next tea party. ;)

Allen said...

Man, I really...

Allen said...

really...

Allen said...

really hope i win that painting.

Shayla said...

Ha! I do allow innovative cheating. Congratulations Allen! I'll leave it for you at Emma's.