Sunday, May 20, 2012

Guest Mural- DC


 I am on the road to recovery. I started caring about life again today- I washed my hair, changed out of my pajamas into clean pajamas, and ate noodles instead of crackers for dinner. I was kind of relieved  a few days ago when I realized I had a fever, because at first I just thought I was just rapidly aging. "I'm so tired! My body is so creaky! I'm so lazy, all I want to do is stay curled in this chair all day. Is this what it feels like in your thirties??" Turns out I was just sick, which shows how infrequently this happens. So infrequently in fact that I don't remember what it feels like. I should be thankful. However, I'm just sweaty and kind of nauseous. Why is my hair on fire! Okay I'm going to bed because this blog sucks. Here is a picture of my sister Brooke and a mural in DC and also an old picture of Evan and I when we were still dating like lovebirds at some famous soccer cup where he performed halftime with The Polyphonic Spree. Why these two pictures you ask? Umm, my sister and I are the same age here and we have the same haircut? Grasping at straws. Goodnight!

I think it was the MLS Cup in Dallas

1 comment:

_bAs said...

Don't say that about this blog that I love. Glad to hear that your fever broke :)