Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mommytowne

Lola plotting evil against her plush nemesis, Lulu.


Housfrou. The un-fashion.



Sneaking caffeine and snatches of novels during backyard shenanigans.


Look at this pretty weed! I wish I had this print to make a 1950s style cocktail dress. And a designer and sewing elves to do all the work.


I ruined this dress the first time I wore it because I wore it to tend bar. Good thing, because it made me look like a 300lb cougar. (not the kitty kind)


I found and purchased new training chopsticks. These things are important, you guys.


Caught red-handed being nice to a dog. I just pretended he was a baby deer and it was fine.


Does this need a caption? Mommy humor is the best.


Oh yeah. I haven't done a "band of the week" in awhile so I'd like to recommend THREE. They played while I was working Thursday and I really liked all of them, especially SuperLite Bike. Here's a good write-up of the show with links to listen.


2 comments:

Alison said...

I was wearing my version of the Housfrou outfit one day and Elia told me, "Ugh! Mom. You are so understated."

Thank you Fancy Nancy.

Shayla said...

Fancy Nancy is a brat. Elia is hilarious.