Friday, February 3, 2012

Linksy. Lynxey?

OOOoo. I been slackin' on this here computerbox. I'll tell you why, I was immersed in a good book and every spare minute I could steal I had my nose buried in it. I picked it up for a dollar at the library bookstore, "the Help" by Kathryn Stockett. I know I know, everyone has already read it and the movie has been out for months. I never claimed to have my finger on the pulse of pop culture you guys, I spend my days watching 1972 Fat Albert and I don't have a cell phone.

Speaking of Bill Cosby, I have an unstoppable desire to find and wear one of these.

Speaking of another random link to awesome things, I have big plans for my musical family. Very similar to this.

10 HOURS LATER...

So I just finished watching the movie, alone in my living room, plucking stray popcorn kernels out of my cleavage, and Law. I done cry my fool eyes out like a hippie locked outta Widespread. I think I embarrassed the cats.



















































1. Sometimes you just need a lil' Gumby
2. Crazy eyes
3. Bedtime Jungle
4. The Godfather?!
5. Digging for gold (sorry teen Ruby)


No comments: