Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hairs cut







child shayla: "Hey Daddy, I got a haircut."

dad: "Oh really? Which one?"



Every. Single. Time.
Not funny even once.

I think I may be taking after him because I love jokes that aren't funny. My favorite?

What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?




wait for it....



"WHERE THE !%#@?*#-S MY TRACTOR??





Anyway, now that you've finished rolling on the floor you can check out my skills of a hairscissorist. I was trying to grow out Jesse's locks because they're fancy and golden and because there's only a short window for me to be in charge of it (before he decides it would look sweet with the word 'tramp' shaved in the side), but then he started to look like a partridge family drop-out so I tackled him with a spray bottle and dull craft scissors.


He was very squirmy and well, it's shorter now and I can see his cute ears, which I was missing.

moral of the story is...

Be nice to your mommy or she will give you dumb haircuts, take photos, and post them on the internet.
































No comments: