Saturday, December 31, 2011

Brothers for Christmas

I bet you didn't get a new brother for Christmas. Well, I GOT TWO. Seriously. I think I'm winning. Meet Courtney, sleek, smiling, soft spoken, a genius engineer for the navy and the only man able to tame the fiery whirling tazmanian d--arling that is my sister Amber. Good luck Courtney! She's a beautiful, glorious handful and I'm really glad you know how to cook. I see a whole lot of laughter in your future.



Meet David. Dimpled, daring, sporty, organized. Winner of the much coveted heart of my youngest sister Brooke (a.k.a. Baby Girl Storms) and works some secret government job with the navy that we aren't supposed to talk about. I hope all the guys who dreamed of marrying Brooke never find you and I see a home full of plants and good looking babies in your future.

























Thanks guys, for making my beloved sisters the happiest I've ever seen them and for treating them like the queens that they are. Thank you also for both proposing in the same week so I could be there to share the excitement! I look forward to decades of holiday merriment with you, and welcome into our silly, crafty, bible thumping Storms story.

p.s. If you break their hearts I will burn your house and eat your family.

1 comment:

Jennifer Lee said...

Ooh I just read this today! YIPPEE! for love and weddings and more brothers.