Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kiss my Koffee


Sometimes, you're just really hard up for a baby sitter.
















Okay, it's just Jeff, dressed as Gene Simmons, pretending to be me. Back in the baby Ruby days when we still had enough spare time to execute cockamamie photo schemes like this one.

I feel like I used to be funnier, weirder, but now I'm just tired all the time. Did all my life force go into my children? Are they using it to destroy my house? No. But sometimes it feels that way. Boundless energy encapsulated in cute, swaddled in diapers*, wrapped in a tortilla, popped into my mouth. Delicious naughty birds.

Anyway, "Unkie" Jeff Klein heads one of Evan's bands My Jerusalem that I've mentioned before and has a new blog and some free microphone and album giveaway. Thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and post these awesome old pictures and give you the link to win win win. Make sure you check out their new video featuring my mister playing every instrument.
Happy Tuesday!

*Ruby is finally potty trained!!!

2 comments:

Shayla said...

Right after I typed "Ruby is finally potty trained!" she went into the back yard and furtively dropped a deuce into her pink stripedy stretch pants.

Jeff said...

how do i "like" your comment, ha.