Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tangeline and Goldilou


Today we had a scorching wagon ride around the neighborhood and dragged our damp selves back home for some sweet sweet crafternoon action.

Ruby spotted some finger puppets in one of my vintage craft books and begged me to make them and I couldn't refuse. Ours look quite a bit fancier than the book, what with their luxurious hair and shiny embellishments, but I couldn't help myself. No sewing required, just hot glue, bits of felt and ribbon, and cardboard tubes cut with scissors. We dubbed them Tangeline and Goldilou, but apparently while playing in the yard Goldilou must've charmed some handsome royalty because when she came in Ruby had changed her name to Princess Flower Dumpling.



p.s. the photo of me was taken by miss Ruby herself


No comments: