Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NEW COUSIN


Meet Leif (layf) Joshua! Fresh from the oven and begging to be smothered in my kisses.

That's right. Our kin are unstoppable. We just got a new one. Sounds easy doesn't it? My wondrous sis-in-law Jennifer did all the work. She and Evan's brother Matthew are superstars and I want to be like them when I grow up. Well, without the Minnesota part and with more guitars.

This handsome family has been living and working in Belgium for four years and just moved home to Minneapolis while 8 months pregnant, sold a house, bought a different one, kept three young children alive, changed jobs and managed to make us all feel shamefully unaccomplished and lazy. Check out their adventures traipsing through European gardens and castles, looking forever cool and beautiful, where if I took three kids on a train and made them walk for miles, everyone would be sobbing and dirty and ungrateful regarding historical landmarks.

I love you guys! Keep up the premium breeding.

2 comments:

Shayla said...

Photos by Matthew!

Jennifer Lee said...

You're so sweet. Thanks for this. xoxox