Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tying Knots with Amber

Here are some candid snaps (taken by my dad and husband) of my sister's beautiful wedding! She's an artist and her impeccable fingerprint was everywhere, the jewelry, the centerpieces, the bouquets. She looked ravishing. The venue was covered in flowering vines and the perfect sunshine shone through 1930s stained glass windows. 

It was everything a wedding should be, the cake was decorated by a henna artist and topped with my little felt birds, we danced, we feasted, we beamed rainbows of love out our eyeballs. I now have a new brother and the watching over of Amber torch has been passed into worthy hands. I only cried twice.








1 comment:

Jennifer Lee said...

You are a lovely bridesmatron to your lovely sis! Eeek that wedding dress is dreamy. Ruby and Jesse are gorgeous dumplings. We love you all!