Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Honorable Matron

That's me. Mrs. Honorable Matron. Sounds so wise and ancient. Sounds like I should be packing instead of messing around on my fisher price laptop. Lookit my lovely sister! Glowing with adoraton, or with bitter cold. Doesn't matter, because Courtney passed the unpassable test set for him by this protective older sister who decided years ago that no man could possibly be good enough for Amber. Not only is he good enough, but he will and has made her life even richer already.

He also knows how to cook so she won't grow old eating frozen taquitos and microwave fish sticks like a weird cute bachelor. I can't wait to be a part of this epic union and I plan on dancing barefoot until the dj ties me up with speaker wire and tosses me into the pool.

Colorado, I'll see you tomorrow. Don't make me fill my luggage with sweaters, I need that room for presents.

No comments: