Friday, July 15, 2011

Mermaids and Monkeybusiness

Today I thought it would be fun to capture Ruby in one of her many costumes, of which she usually averages three a day. Earlier she was in and out of cardboard boxes. "I'm not Ruby, I'm a baby raccoon." Turns out, if you call bananas 'raccoon food' it's a whole lot easier to get them into her mouth. Later she donned the mermaid costume and even let me brush her hair. After much wrestling with unresponsive cameras and swearing under my breath I managed to take a few (on Evan's ipod) of the naughty thing in the POOL, which of course she jumped into as soon as my back was turned, silk costume, diaper and all. Jesse the nudi joined the fun after his fake nap, and I've never seen any creatures have such a good time in just two inches of water.






No comments: