Monday, August 13, 2012

My Dinner with Edie


I love an intimate dinner party. So much more meaningful than a restaurant or a huge bash. Home cooked meals, fresh baked bread, new exciting toys for the monsters, a peek into the daily life of old friends. Long discussions of real life. Books, film, art, parenting, God. Things completely unrelated to tv shows or the internet over chilly pinot grigio and gelato. Does it get much better than this?


I adore this peter pan window seat. Built with love.











*donate to Evan's album project
(only 10 days left!)

3 comments:

Phaedra Jean Taylor said...

Whaaaaa! Why oh why don't we live in Tx? Pine. Sigh. Boo.

Shayla said...

I wish you did too. I may need some coping in a strange town advice from you soon Phaedra Jean.

Phaedra Jean Taylor said...

I have some serious coping advice to give. Not so much thriving advice, but surviving I can tell you about. I'm hoping you thrive instead of just survive. Didn't mean to rhyme. Do you have a dime?