Wednesday, July 4, 2012

'Merica!


 Happy Independence Day you guys. We're spending it recovering from a late night of slumber partying and just caught wind of a bouncy castle nearby. Armed with chicken sausages and bug spray, we'll go backyard party crashin' with the whole family!

Again, I can't remember holidays and am unprepared for blowing things up with fire but luckily the monsters are too young to feel the injustice. Last night I did make a very north american dish for the first time, hot wings with bleu cheese dressing. Well, I guess they were hot legs seeing that I used full sized drumsticks. Gross/Delicious.

I am glad we live in the States. I know we have it good here, but I also dream of dragging these children all over the salty globe someday. Everyone vote Tacks for band of the year, we'll send you a postcard.

Today, this life we've made is like a bowl of........well. YOU know.



No comments: