Friday, July 13, 2012

Hair chalking for punk rock kids


Remember that year in elementary school when EVERYONE dressed as a "punk rocker"? It was during the reign of Madonna and Michael-the king and queen of america, and the more bangles you had on your arms, the better. Well, all the cool kids went as punk rockers while I came dressed as an obscure train hopping tomboy Natty Gann and Matt Fitzgerald went as Alf.

Hair chalking isn't new but I'd never tried it and it's pretty awesome. Look at that Rubygirl, she's much more fashionable than I am with that my-little-pony mane and ombre dyed skinny jeans. We got the hot fashion tip from a minty haired fey man at Buffalo Exchange and here's a how-to video starring a very perky young lady named Kandee. Makes a big mess and washes out in about three shampoos.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never hear of chair chalking, it looks terrific!

Monika