Tuesday, January 15, 2013

More old comics







Here are the last couple of post it note comics from this past summer that were actually inked and scanned, with some bonus ones by Ruby. Hers are probably from a year ago but I think they're pretty interesting, especially the men "blowing fire" (she saw someone smoking at the coffee shop) and sporting monster scratches (do I detect male pattern baldness?). I also like the aerial view self portrait. She has since improved her drawing and sassing skills and Jesse does a bit less accidental cursing. He actually talks in real sentences like a tiny man now, for example "Mommy, somebody put a sticker on my banana! That's funny."

Evan and I have however regressed, and are still calling them "sh*tmunks", even when it's clearly a squirrel.

ever heaps,
Mami